Conventional Pallet Racking[/mp_text] [/mp_span_inner] [/mp_row_inner] [mp_row_inner] [mp_span_inner col="12"] [mp_text]
The most universal system for direct and single access to each pallet. The optimal solutions for those warehouses with palletised products and a wide variety of SKUs.
The working aisle measurement between each rack and the rack height depends upon the characteristics of the forklift trucks or lifting devices, pallet size and the height of the warehouse itself.
- Total stock control: each storage space is taken up by a single pallet.
- Maximum adaptability to any load type both in terms of weight and volume.
- It can be combined with longspan beams for manual selection of goods.
In order to store a greater number of pallets double-deep racks can be installed enabling one pallet to be stored in front of another on each side of the aisle. More
Drive In Pallet Racking[/mp_heading] [/mp_span_inner] [/mp_row_inner] [mp_row_inner] [mp_span_inner col="12"] [mp_heading]
This system is base on the storage by accumulation principle, which enables the highest use of available space in terms of both area and height.
Drive-in racking is designed for the storage of homogenous products. It accommodates a large number of pallets for each SKU.
- Maximum profitability of the available space (up to 85%).
- Removal of aisles between the ranking.
- Rigorous control of entries and exits.
- It allows as many SKU as loading lanes.
Two management systems are available: the drive-in system, with only one access aisle, and the drive-through system, with access to the load from both sides of the rack.
The system is frequently used in cold stores (refrigeration and freezing) which require maximum use of space for the storage of products in a controlled temperature More
Push-back pallet Racking
Saves space and offers high storage density. Each level can store a different reference. Loading and unloading is done using the same aisle (LIFO system).
Manoeuvres are quick since the forklifts do not need to be in the storage lanes.
An accumulative storage system that allows up to four pallets deep to be stored per level. All of the pallets of each level, except the top one, are placed on a set of trolleys that are pushed along rolling rails.
Push-back is ideal for storing medium-turnover products, with two or more pallets per SKU (using the Last In First Out (or LIFO) system).
- The best possible use is made of the space available.
- Very little height space is wasted.
- Each level can be used to store a different SKU More