Cantilever racks are particularly suited for the storage of long goods and bulky parts. This kind of storage system allows the arms to be horizontally inserted into the vertical columns. Despite the heavy loading capacity of the arm, this remains flexible and moves sidewards and upwards when hit for example by a forklift truck. Arms and goods remain undamaged. The columns are punched every 100 mm in order to fit with the sizes of your existing warehouse. The arms can be adjusted without any use of tools. The cantilever racks can be used one-sided or double-sided, many variations are possible.
- Continuous storage space for an optimised space requirement
- Columns height up to 9 mtrs (further heights are possible)
- Arm loading capacity from 500 kgs up to 15 tons per arm
- Arm lengths from 600 mm up to 2,500 mm
- storage levels adjustable each 100 mm
- suitable for forklift truck and crane handling
More cost-effective than a conventional hall building. One-stop shopping, from planning to finishing the roof.
Economical solution for exterior storage
- racks are produced for exterior use
- complete planning, from the laying of the foundations and drainage
- clearly laid out and professional exterior storage
- for the storage of goods sensitive to the weather, thus provides more space in your warehouse
- other accessories like wall-panelling or bulkhead available
- planning and construction with modern CAD-technology, economical and clear
- as required with inclined roof-arms. The roofing can be made by the customer. Wewill advise you as you wish.
- as required, we will calculate for you the structural engineering regarding wind and snow loads.
- advice, planning, production
- roof arms up to 3,200 mm